Big white wall provides a safe online community of people who are anxious, down or not coping who support and help each other by sharing what’s troubling them, guided by trained professionals.
Available 24/7, Big White Wall is completely anonymous so you can express yourself freely and openly. Professionally trained Wall Guides ensure the safety and anonymity of all members. Big White Wall is available free in many areas of the UK via the NHS, employers, and universities. It is also free to all UK serving personnel, veterans, and their families.
- Talk to other Big White Wall members who may be experiencing the same thing
- Express their feelings by creating a Brick using pictures and images
- Take assessments to set goals and track progress
- Access over 200 articles on Big White Wall, to help people to understand more about how they are feeling
- Register for on-line guided support courses using recognized therapies
It follows standards set by the NHS and Department of Health