This free report brings together the best articles published in BMJ Quality and Safety in 2013.
These articles are broad ranging and include key articles on patient safety including papers examining:
- Identification of doctors at risk of recurrent complaints: a national study of healthcare complaints in Australia
- The global burden of unsafe medical care: analytic modelling of observational studies
- Systematic review of the application of the plan–do–study–act method to improve quality in healthcare
- Assessing adverse events among home care clients in three Canadian provinces using chart review
- Culture and behaviour in the English National Health Service: overview of lessons from a large multi-method study