This handbook provides those working in finance, commissioning and contracting with the information required to implement personalised care locally. It will enable staff to understand what the expansion of the programme means for their areas of work; what specialist support is available to facilitate the expansion; and what the impact may be on current processes and local contracting arrangements.
The Handbook provides:
• A brief overview of the strategic context of personalised care
• A description of each of the six elements of the Comprehensive Model for
• Key advice and guidance for those staff who have responsibilities for finance,
commissioning or contracting including tools for implementation
• Advice and guidance on financial models and budget setting
• Recommendations for good practice
• Guidance on information governance, data collection, data sharing and digital
• Advice for working in partnership across an Integrated Care System,
Sustainability and Transformation Partnership or Primary Care Network.